Our client is a digital specialist that operates across the mobile sector in the UK. We are now recruiting for mid/senior level UX/UI designer to support a team based in West London. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker that has a portfolio that demonstrates innovative design Key Requirements:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop innovative and easy to use solutions with simple and elegant user experiences for next gen products and services
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a User Experience Designer
- Able to clearly communicate what UX is, why it’s needed and how to implement it
- Develop and own the end-to-end delivery of UX related deliverables
- Perform research and communicate research findings to cross-functional teams and management
- working with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective solutions.
- A talent and passion for design, typography and information design.
- Experience in applying design theory
- Innovate new ways of solving complex design problems and information visualisations
4 years ago
- Zend (or another MVC Framework)
- Backbone.js (Preferred)
- An attractive & above market rate starting salary
- A chance to learn new technologies & techniques
- Company benefits
- A fun, dynamic working environment.
- Excellent career progression
- Salary re-views
- Attractive holiday entitlement
4 years ago
- NodeJS (Express.js)
- TDD/Unit testing experience
- Experience in the publishing sector
4 years ago
iOS Developer - iOS, Git, API - Sutton Coldfield - Up to £40,000 The Role My client is looking for a strong native iOS Developer with at least 2 years iOS, Git and API experience. You will be required to develop a software solution for customer requirements and stories. The native app that's developed will need to be tested and therefore have minimal bugs and defects. You will work in an agile environment and provide accurate information to senior management and other stake holders. Skills / Experience
- 2 years Native iOS development experience
- Published apps on the App Store
- Strong iOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- iOS Ecosystem and libraries
- REST/WCF Services
- Cloud Message API's
- User Interfaces such as Touch or Haptic
- Offline storage, threading and Performance tuning.
4 years ago
Key staff member required to monitor and supervise the In-Life & Rental Schemes Team for my client. Reporting to the Departmental Team Leader you will be responsible for In-Life contract amendments ensuring your team complete such actions in an accurate and timely manner, within SLAs. As you will be managing others it will also be your responsibility to identify and recommend any training requirements to ensure the In-Life & Rental Schemes role can be carried out effectively and within the company guidelines. Key Responsibilities
- Supervise the In-Life & Rental Schemes Team
- Assist the Finance Contracts Team Leader with interviews and the evaluation process
- Be responsible for optimising the team performance through training, development and motivation of individual team members
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available to meet targets by allocating and monitoring workflows - including assisting across whole Finance Contracts team where necessary
- Lead and facilitate team based continuous improvement activity and implementation
- Produce in life contract reschedules quotes, understand and explain major movements on vehicle rentals through discussion with Pricing and Maintenance departments
- Process signed Reschedule quotes
- Liaise with Account Manager and Customer Service Executives explaining the Reschedule quotes
- Setting vehicles live
- Process Sale and Leaseback agreements
- Miscellaneous re-charge invoices
- Resetting contracts as required
- Producing Taxation Restriction Reports
- Account management and processing of rental schemes
- Assisting Finance Contracts Team Leader with ad hoc projects as required
- General administration
- Liaison with other departments
- To support the ethos of professionalism, team spirit and innovation
4 years ago
- At least 3 years web development experience with front end services
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to develop web applications and components
- Best practices: Effectively develop in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format producing DRY code
- Able to improve the performance of pages
- Have the ability to work within a team on joint projects and when required and participate in design reviews, or by yourself on solo projects
- HTML5 (you write clean, valid, efficient, semantic mark-up)
- Hands on experience with popular front-end frameworks and technologies (Bootstrap, AngularJS, TWIG)
- CSS (scalable, modular CSS, experience using pre-processors)
- Version Control (Git)
- Solid foundation in backend technologies including web services, JSON, REST APIs, SQL or NoSQL databases
4 years ago
Technical Full Stack Developer Lead (C#, MVC, SQL) - up to £50,000 The role Located in the Greater Manchester area and with a salary ranging between £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on the skills and experience you bring to the role. Premier IT is proud to be working with a successful and well established team who are based around the financial industry. We are seeking a Technical Lead/Senior Developer to come in and move the business forward with passion, excitement and that match the high standards that have established in the sector. this opportunity allows the candidate to lead their own development department, and as such allowed flexibility to working practices with the only pre-requisite that updates are managed, and delivered within a timely manner. The ability to lead, nurture and motivate a team whilst driving forward the technology and standards within the company is essential for this role. Experienced Technical leads are the ideal candidate but if you have an interest in stepping into this role and feel you can add to the position with the required skills - we welcome your application. Skills (essential and desirable)
- 5 years + technical experience in a software development
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft development tools (.NET 4.0+, c#, LINQ, SQL Server 2014 +, IIS 7.5+, ARR)
- Desirable Interface design, windows, Web Services
- Desirable Experience with the financial industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good experience working with API's and SOAP Requests
4 years ago
iOS Developer / Senior Mobile Software Engineer (iPhone iPad iOS WatchOS Objective-C Mobile). Global leading, technology driven trading platform is seeking a passionate iOS Developer. This is a senior hands-on position focussing on the architectural design and development of highly complex financial trading applications that allow the end user to trade CFD products (FX, Derivatives, Indices, Binaries) and spread bet on a wide variety of financial products via their iPhone, iPad and iWatch whilst on the move. Approximately 30% of their business is done via mobile apps and iOS represents a large share of this. The company is technology driven, as a Senior iOS Developer you'll be joining a collaborative Agile team that cares about code quality and understands getting the right balance of performance and scalability as well as considerations of risk and how it relates to code changes during the development lifecycle of an app. Stylish City based offices with a software house atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance. Requirements: *Strong iPhone development experience - iOS / Objective-C skills *Background with object-orientated software development *Have a number of apps published in the App Store with a good knowledge of provisioning, signing and distribution of iOS applications for Development, Ad Hoc, Enterprise and App Store Distribution, including technologies such as Push Notifications and Extensions *Experience of working within Agile development environments, Scrum or Kanban preferred *Degree educated (2.1 or above) *Desirable: Swift, finance / trading experience, real-time low-latency network connected applications, scripting As a senior iOS Developer / Mobile Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k), bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, gym and season ticket loan. Send your CV or call for further information on this senior iOS Developer / Mobile Software Engineer position.
4 years ago
BPSS Cleared Marketing Manager - Bracknell (Berkshire) - 6 month contract BPSS Cleared Marketing Manager required to join a multinational information technology company on a 6 month contract based in Bracknell, Berkshire. The Role: As part of your role, you will need to be able to cope with significant change, and have meetings with senior sales management and present/discuss marketing plans. Responsibilities:
- Executing marketing strategies and internal/external organisations to drive awareness, consideration, purchase intent and purchase for company offerings.
- Developing and/or delivering integrated end-customer go-to-market (GTM) programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions e.g. Security solutions
- Building and executing demand generation and/or customer relationship campaigns.
- Measuring campaign and activity marketing metrics/ goals/benchmarks.
- Managing the execution of GTM marketing strategies and tactical plans
- Analysing closed-loop analysis to assess program results, determining indicated actions and driving continuous improvements to marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing customer-facing aspects of offering launch, refresh and end-of-life (EOL) programs
- Understanding of industry, offering categories, company offerings/strategies, marketing principles/practices/tactics/tools.
- Good knowledge demand generation activities.
- Demonstrated ability execute campaigns
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple high-visibility priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Good budget management skills;
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Good analytical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence senior sales
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside the company.
- Good team player, excellent ability to collaborate (experience of virtual teams a bonus)
- Highly motivated, able to deal with on-going change
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Psychology or related field
- 2+ years marketing experience.
- Team work experience essential
- Prior experience in working with sales (field and telesales) and senior sales management.
- Security software experience an advantage
4 years ago